1. Sweater manufacturers know that knitted sweaters are easy to deform, so you can't pull it vigorously to avoid the shape of the clothes and affect your wearing taste.
2. After washing, the knitted sweater should be dried in the shade, hang in a ventilated and dry place, and should be laid flat when drying, and placed in accordance with the original shape of the clothing to avoid deformation.
3. The knitted sweater should avoid exposure to sunlight, which will damage its luster and elasticity, and make it yellow and black.
4. After wearing a knitted sweater for a long time, some parts will become shiny. For this, you can spray a half mixture of vinegar and water, and then wash it to restore the original shape.
5. White sweaters will gradually turn black after wearing for a long time. If the sweater is cleaned and placed in the refrigerator for one hour, then take it out to dry and it will be as white as new.
6. Be sure to wash by hand in cold water and try to use neutral detergent.
7. When storing knitted sweaters, it is best not to use the hanging method, because this will easily cause the knitted sweaters to deform. It is better to store the knitted sweaters neatly and flatly.
8. The sweater factory believes that for knitted sweaters with embroidery, patch embroidery or beading, it is necessary to pay more attention not to damage these parts during washing and storage. When storing, it is best to fold it inside, and do not directly contact with other clothing, so as to avoid damage to the hook.
Post time: Jul-02-2021